Song


Hello guys!
Now i active again to write my blog.
Now im gonna tell you about song that stucks in my mind for a while. The song is from Japan, and this is a veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyy sad song. I listened to this song for the first time is when im about 6. And from the first word the singer said, im in love with this song, and i really am.
So can you guess the song???
I bet no.
HAHAHAHAHAHA the song is.....................


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1sUaVJUeB0

FIRST LOVE

Saigono kissu wa
Tabako no flavor gashita
Nigakute setsunai kaori
最後のキスは
タバコのflavorがした
ニガくてせつない香り

Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni irun darou'
Dare wo omotte 'run darou'
明日の今頃には
あなたはどこにいるんだろう
誰を想っているんだろう

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dare kato mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Imawa mada kanashii love song
Atarashi uta utaeru made
Your always gonna be my love
いつか誰かとまた恋に落ちても
I remember to love
You taught me how
Your always gonna be the one
今はまだ悲しいlove song
新しい歌 うたえるまで

Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugoki dasou to shiteru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari
立ち止まる時間が
動き出そうとしている
忘れたくないことばかり

Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anata wo omotte 'run darou'
明日の今頃には
わたしはきっと泣いている
あなたを想っているんだろう

Yay yay yeah

You will always be inside my heart
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Imawa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made
You will always be inside my heart
いつもあなただけの場所があるから
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
今はまだ悲しいlove song
新しい歌 うたえるまで

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dare kato mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Mada kanashii love song yeah
Now & forever ah...
Your always gonn be my love
いつか誰かとまた恋に落ちても
I’ll remember to love
You taught me how
Your always gonna be the one
まだ悲しいlove song

by: Utada Hikaru 
And i translated to English:

Once in a while
You are in my mind
I think about the days that we had
And I dream that these would all come back to me
If only you knew every moment in time
Nothing goes on in my heart
Just like your memories
How I want here to be with you
Once more

You are always gonna be the one
And you should know
How I wish I could have never let you go
Come into my life again
Oh, don't say no
You are always gonna be the one in my life
So true, I believe I can never find
Somebody like you
My first love

Once in awhile
Your are in my dreams
I can feel the warmth of your embrace
And I pray that it will all come back to me
If only you knew every moment in time
Nothing goes on in my heart
Just like your memories
And how I want here to be with you
Once more
Yeah, yeah, yeah

You will always be inside my heart
And you should know
How I wish I could have never let you go
Come into my life again
Please don't say no
Now and forever you are still the one
In my heart
So true, I believe I could never find
Somebody like you
My first love
Oh...oh...

cover
Now i will explain you guys about the meaning: 
1.      From the singer / writer
First love. It has a deepest and beautiful meaning for everyone who ever have had it.
And it can't leave from their mind forever. It leaves crying, sadness, happiness or a joy at the same time. For lovers who loose someone whom be loved, for the first time in nearly days, they won't be understand why it happens to them. As time goes by they will see that was a wonderful thing they ever had. And time, that's the only one which can release their sadness, can cure their pain and it will scratch a beautiful engraving in their future. For you who has this love for the first time and it's away from you, don't be afraid, it's not the end of the world. You'll find another love or maybe others which give you more beautiful destination!

First love is one of the best things that could happen in someone's life. It's the chapter of your life where you see this crazy world as if it's magical and filled with your ever fantasized dreams. When you feel how innocent your love was, nothing malicious but just pure love. The chapter of life that you think you could do anything mighty. The time when you feel a special passion and burning desire for someone. The time you wish has no end. The time where your hopes are always up. The time when your willing to face and sacrifice almost anything. But till one day comes, your ways have to separate apart. You live far from each other and would hear nothing about each other anymore and start moving on unwillingly. Still hoping you'll be back with each other's arms someday. But then life it is, some get their first love back while other's don't. Anyway, that person will always remain a special person and will always have special space in your heart and mind. Despite not having him/her back, you know that once in your life someone taught you how to love purely and someone made you feel the magic of love. First love, a gift from God for us to feel how beautiful love is.

2.      From me
so, I will begin with the first verse.
in the first verse, the author (Utada Hikaru) recall the last days with her ex-boyfriend. authors remember details of their last time. up to remember the taste and aroma caused by his/her first love.
we can conclude here that the main character in this song is a reminder and flavorings.

on the second verse, it appears that the main character was still thinking about his/her first love. the main character looks still very indifferent to his/her first love, even wondering about the whereabouts of her/his first love. it can be concluded that the main character cant move on from his/her first love.

in the third stanza, the main character is really expressing emotions to his/her first love. the main character actually say everything he/she thinks and he feels to his/her first love. the main character thinks that his/her first love will always be in his/her heart even if the main character had to love others as his/her first love which teaches the main character of love. The first love of the main character who will be the only one in the life of the main character.

in the fourth verse, it appears that the main character does not want to forget his/her first love. although time has lasted a long time, the main character still remembers his/her first love. it can be concluded that the main character is one who appreciates her/his first love, even though they had no further contact.

in the fifth stanza, the author says that the main character continues to cry thinking about his/her first love. perhaps the main character constantly keep recalling the memory back when they were dating. and the main character is also convinced that he/she was going to cry tomorrow because as written in the fourth stanza, the main character will not forget his first love.

the temple to six, says that the main character is still preparing a place in his/her heart for his/her first love because his/her first love was always there in the heart of the main character. and starting from this temple authors say that the main character was expecting its presence in the hearts of his/her first love. emphasized again in this verse that the main character still considers his/her first love is the only one that will love him/her forever.

the seventh stanza, is a repetition of the third stanza, which the main character is really expressing emotions to his / her first love. the main character actually say everything he / she thinks and he feels to his / her first love. the main character thinks that his / her first love will always be in his / her heart even if the main character had to love others as his / her first love roomates Teaches the main character of love. The first love of the main character who will be the only one in the life of the main character

in the last verse, the author just give one sentence, which is now and forever.the author's intent is that the authors want the reader to know that all feelings, arguments, words of the main character in this song is in a period of forever. This sentence one can conclude all the lyrics to this song are the main character will love his/her first love forever, and it is absolute, inviolable.

Moral Lesson:

moral message in this song from all the conclusions is:

1. cherish our spouse
we should cherish our spouse before he was taken from us. How to?
we can take the time to him/her, listening to the story, also by giving him/her privacy.
some small things that minimizes the possibility of separation.

2. The love is beautiful
although the main character has repeatedly cried for his/her first love, he/she still has not forgotten his/her first love, and even continue want to remember the shared memory with her/his first love. Why?
because the main character feel that love is beautiful. and despite the fact that it is painful, the main character knows that the pain he/she felt worthy of love. because the main character is not looking at the results, he/she says with the love, and that's important.

3. Everyone has felt love, and who most certainly remembered in the memories of the time we find a first love, a state where we have never felt love before and the first love anyway we learn what love, what is faithful, understanding what it is, what was hurt, and what it was betrayed.

Indeed, first love does not always end with a happy ending, but the experience of first love that we can learn in order to be better in the next relationship.

First Love was often used as the inspiration for the creators of the poem / song to illustrate how the feelings they felt, sometimes first love makes some people want to get back at that moment and sometimes too there are people who regret having tasted first love toward those who do not deserve to be loved.

First Love also often makes us smile to myself at the thought of the incident, and First love makes us burst into tears during the week after the first love we run aground in the street.

Sometimes everyone wants "You are my first and last love", but there it is because of differences in commitment and it is still early in a relationship, it rarely materialized. Even so do not give up and say, "Although you are not my first love, you will Become my last love."

Maybe thats all from me now, thank you for all readers who read my un-important blog :D. And also i do apologize if there anything that breaks your heart into pieces (no im so overacting).
Ok i will say so and see you in my next blog! :D 

Utada Hikaru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tugas Calon Mentor OSKM ITB 2018

Movie Review